Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll start a new one for actual performances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

I'll start a new one for actual performances Empty
PostSubject: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 am

Things went well tonight. A few tweaks here and there perhaps, but no major problems came up. (other than that stupid projector)

Just a review of notes that were mentioned:

-party crowd has to tone it down tomorrow night

-See if we can fix the dark spot on the corner of the set??? or is that worth the hassle?

- Cyc levels were mentioned as being a little low

-....and I'll keep my hands off the audio board and let Kyle do his job. Embarassed

Anything else???

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
scooter

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:27 am

Not that I can think of.

Tomorrow I would like to look at a few cues (and Meg, you talked about times on a few of them) and maybe check on intermission and curtain call--I was slow there. Otherwise, I think tonight went well--thank you all! I am proud of you!

Oh, and make sure that the gels on the pars are surviving.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:48 am

Yeah, I didn't look at the gels at the end of the show. Kind of sick of replacing those at the moment. Oh well, such is life.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
scooter

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 am

I hope you all got some sleep!

Anyway, we are meeting at 4 today, and staying after for strike, so prepare for a late night.

You all have done a great job--only one left!
Back to top Go down
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:42 pm

As we were leaving the time of 4 was up for debate, because we were not sure if we could get into the building or not, are we still going with it, or are we pushing it back?
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Hmm...not sure about that, I left earlier...But it looks like I may be late, unfortunately--4:30, if I don't finish my college application soon.

Gah.
Back to top Go down
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Ok, I think I will still get there at 4, and if we are unable to get into the building we can all just go out to eat or something till others show up.
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Whew! It's over!

You all did a wonderful job--I am proud of you! Thanks for hanging in there last night and working so hard!
Back to top Go down
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:44 am

Just saw this, if your interested, the school's posting on the play with some pictures.

http://minnehahaacademy.net/news/2008/proof/index.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll start a new one for actual performances   I'll start a new one for actual performances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll start a new one for actual performances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum :: Schedules and General Information :: Schedules and Events-
Jump to: