Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Variety Show...you Gotta read this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Variety Show...you Gotta read this! Empty
PostSubject: Variety Show...you Gotta read this!   Variety Show...you Gotta read this! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:02 am

OK, so I talked to Mr. Seely today and he put in his tech request for next Tuesday. I'll try and give you all the details he gave me. You'll get the idea.

They are doing a parody boy band thing. They have their "entrance", then come out like your typical N'SYNC, BSB, etc. with all the choreographed moves, but they will be doing really cheesy holiday songs and making a farce of the whole thing. What they would like from us:

-Hazer/Fogger with major up/backlighting to give that sillhouette look as they come through the curtain. We can do whatever we want from a lighting standpoint during the "show" then back through the haze they go. That's all I have so far for tuesday, but I'm sure we'll hear more.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: Variety Show...you Gotta read this!   Variety Show...you Gotta read this! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Tried to set up the hazer after school today, ran into a problem due to the fact that I couldn't find the 3-pin to 5-pin adapter, so I couldn't get it set up, it would be good if we could find that, if not we could probably just run it through the sound system and straight into the back of the board as 3-pin, but going 5-pin would be ideal. also gonna try to set up a few lights last minute during flex.
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

PostSubject: Re: Variety Show...you Gotta read this!   Variety Show...you Gotta read this! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Nate,

Do you want to try and set things up tomorrow morning?

This is the last act of the assembly too so we have time to haze it up if we get it going right.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Variety Show...you Gotta read this!   Variety Show...you Gotta read this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Variety Show...you Gotta read this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum :: Assemblies and Chapels :: Assembly-
Jump to: