Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plan (sort of...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg

Plan (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Plan (sort of...)   Plan (sort of...) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay, so I'm mostly posting this to let Hallerman and (hopefully) Kyle know that we are staying late tomorrow (since I know almost no one else checks this very often). Some of us were talking 8. We're pretty behind and we *need* to get focusing done tomorrow (sorry, we're very behind on focusing, which is mostly my fault) and as much of the cues as we can. This means that anyone that can stay late should, and if anyone can contact Joe could they try to ask him to stay late tomorrow unless someone wants to do his cues for him (hopefully this won't be necessary).
I also want to get a list out of what we still need to do (for the sake of my brain's organization if nothing else):

*Most of the catwalk still needs to be focused (as in all but three lights...) We also need to replace 2 (I think) 20's with 40's.
*Balcony lights need to be patched and focused (Nathan, I'm going to need you to show me how to patch these)
*Gels need to be cut, I'm going to work on some of this (at least figuring out the numbers, I'm pretty sure I know what colors I'm using and I'm not ordering anything) tomorrow during 7th hour
*Cues need to be done (obviously everything needs to be focused to do this); this also requires scripts, so a list of scripts that I think we have:
-Taby's Progression of Man (definitely)
- Yvonne and Ally's River Tam (definitely)
- Mason and Linnea's play (maybe?)
- I think Addie might have Anna and Kim's plays, though I could be wrong.
-We are missing: Kung-Fu Hamlet (correct me if I'm wrong, I know Chris has talked to Braden and Teresa but I haven't heard of a script), Kellon's play.
*There are two or three lights on 1st that need to be fixed (dimmers are blinking....)
*Nathan, I think your pars on 1st need to be patched
*The strobe for Mason and Linnea's play needs to be focused

That's all that I can think of right now, there's almost definitely more, and this is only from a lighting standpoint. I have no idea what still needs to be done (if anything) for sound. The reason we really need to stay late tomorrow is to get things done by Thursday, because there's a dress rehearsal planned for Thursday after school, so most of our stuff has to be done by then. I know it looks like a lot, but if we stay late tomorrow I think we can get a lot of it done.... yay. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mauser

Plan (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan (sort of...)   Plan (sort of...) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 pm

look at the bright side, we're further ahead than we were last year.

Only 1 20 needs to be swapped out

8 or later, I figured out vehicles so I can stay as late as needed (however do not want to go past 9)

HL side lights still need to be focused, were those patched?

There is also a to do list in the booth for those that don't know, this is pretty close to it, can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Plan (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan (sort of...)   Plan (sort of...) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 pm

True, we were doing cues a few hours before house opened last year, heh. Aha, I thought there was something more with the trees. All six lights have been patched, it's just that one side that hasn't been focused.
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Plan (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Congrats....   Plan (sort of...) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 am

I want to start this off by saying congrats. (Redundant, I know...)This is obviously my first showcase and overall I think everything went well. I had a couple conversations with Mr. Seely and he also had nothing but good things to say about our crew. (Just FYI, Mrs. Johnson complimented us too.) I apologize that I wasn't around for more of the planning/rigging process. I was a bit sick last week and you guys did your usual great job. I thank you all once again.

Overall...you all should be proud of the work you did. Stay tuned??? hehehehe

Mr. H.
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Plan (sort of...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan (sort of...)   Plan (sort of...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan (sort of...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum :: Productions :: Student Showcase-