Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Focus Day Tuesday 4/06

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Van D

Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Empty
PostSubject: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Can someone tell me what time we will be staying on Tuesday for Focusing. I have heard different time as to when acts rehearsal begins and ends!

By the way the Tech Theater class finished cabling the catwalk including booms, and hung legs
Back to top Go down
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Van: Tomorrow plan on staying until 6, probably no later. We will hopefully be able to work on Wednesday until sometime between 6 and 7. Thursday will go as late as it needs to (hopefully that won't be very late). Thanks for doing stuff in tech theater, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Van D

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Do you know if they are still going to do a dry tech on thursday or is that tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 pm

The dry tech/cue to cue is going to be on monday after we get all the rentals set up.

Meg, I just realized something, I can not stay late on Thursday, so if you can stay late tomorrow, lets get as much done as we can then, so I don't have to ditch you guys on thursday.
Back to top Go down
Meg

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Yeah, Monday's gonna be fun.
Nathan: No problem, I can stay as late as I'm needed all this week. And next week, actually (meaning no tutoring next week). Anyway, Van: Stay as late as you can, but if you need to leave before rehearsal ends, that's fine. I think we'll have enough people.
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Good news on the schedule front: I got an email from Ruehling late this afternoon. We got the donation and the actual invoice is less than last year so we should be good. They also said that delivery before 11 AM on that Monday is no problem. I'll get final confirmation from Mrs. Johnson tomorrow morning and lock it in tomorrow.

Mr. H (bhall)
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Mauser

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Please tell them to deliver it as soon as they possibly can on Monday, we want to have as much time as we can on Monday to set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus Day Tuesday 4/06   Focus Day Tuesday 4/06 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus Day Tuesday 4/06
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum :: Schedules and General Information :: Schedules and Events-
Jump to: