Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 4/9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Van D

Thursday 4/9 Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 4/9   Thursday 4/9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay i have a problem i have a doctors appointment at 6:00 that night that i didn't know about until now! So i can't be there at all that night! I know that is the cue by cue and that is the worst day for me not be there but if i get it patched and ready can someone run for me at that rehearsal. I guess otherwise if Freeman will wait until Monday i can be there for that.......
SORRY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Van D

Thursday 4/9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4/9   Thursday 4/9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Meg, is the plot still going to be on the stage?
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Thursday 4/9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4/9   Thursday 4/9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Van, we'll work Thursday out. Monday might be more important anyway since we'll have all the lights by then and will probably be adjusting cues.
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Meg

Thursday 4/9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4/9   Thursday 4/9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Van: Yes, the plot is exactly where I left it on the stage, so you can patch tomorrow (if you don't finish, just leave me a list of what you got done and I can finish during my free hour. It's kind of liable to change anyway.)
As for Thursday, I'd rather not bother doing cues without Van, but if that's what Freeman really wants, then I can make some *very* rough cues. That's what he's going to have to deal with, since we're just going to have to re-program them on Monday anyway. I'm not really expecting to get much out of this sorta-kinda dry tech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 4/9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4/9   Thursday 4/9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday 4/9
Page 1 of 1