Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homecoming!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Homecoming!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming!!!!   Homecoming!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 am

OK, so I have the program for homecoming....finally. It shouldn't be too complicated, but we still have 3 days for them to come up with something else. So, I will send out the tentative program tomorrow morning to everyone and have some copies with me as well. Can those of you not involved in the program with either singing, playing, or other acts, please let me know so I can figure out who is doing what that day??? Thank you.

Mr. Hallermann
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Homecoming!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We made it!   Homecoming!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:47 am

Props to everyone who helped with Homecoming tonight. We turned something that was rather disorganized into a very respectable production. So, credits go to the following:

-Nate and Kyle for hanging through Thursday's rehearsal and getting most of the trouble shooting out of the way

-Meg for running the light board tonight (with me constantly in her ear)

-Nate, Addie, Merrett, Meg, for finishing up the lights after school and for the spots during the progam.

-Leah for running sound and surviving the most obvious mistake of the whole night, which I caused. Sorry Leah.

-Bill for holding down backstage

Next year WILL be planned out in advance, I promise. Tomorrow is the dance, and I'm DJ'ing. If you weren't planning on going....think about it. Nate, Chris and I are planning a pretty crazy light show while I'm playin' tunes. Come and check it out.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net

Homecoming!!!!
Page 1 of 1