Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proof party!

Go down 
+2
MR. H
Meg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Alright, so today some of us were talking about doing a Proof party next week. (Tuesdaaaaay, 'cause I'm out of town after that, and I know others are too. Also, Monday doesn't work for me either. Or other people. Razz) I think Matt and Kim own the movie and we could probably borrow it from one of them, or someone (I'd be willing) could rent it, whatever. I guess we'd watch it in the chapel, after school sometime Tuesday. We might have been thinking later because Merrett has a college interview (I don't remember when that was). Actors could come watch it too, if they don't have practice and if the director will let them watch the movie. I've known directors in the past who are really uptight about not letting actors watch the movie versions of the plays they're doing. *shrugs*
Anyway, Mr. Hallerman: Would this be cool with you? bounce elephant (The bouncing represents my excitement for the party idea. The elephant is just really silly looking. XD.)
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:14 am

Sounds good to me. I'll check with Ms. Boike about the movie thing, but either way, we can watch it. Next week is a really low key week that couldn't be timed any better. This would be a good time for us to all get together and take a quick breather before fall production(s) and concerts hit. I'm not leaving town 'till friday so I'll be there.

Mr. Hallermann

Sleep Represents what I should be doing right now....

rendeer Represents an even sillier emoticon than your elephant
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
scooter

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Unfortunately, I will be gone on Tuesday--have fun though! I will rent and watch the movie myself, then, to keep up.

(Goodness there are smilies! Antlers and mummies and elephants...but no simple sad face.)

cyclops ...pulsating cyclops?...
Back to top Go down
bobthellama

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Meg: Thanks so much for remembering me! Smile My college interview is at 4:00 in Bloomington, and probably won't go longer than an hour. I could be back at school at 5:30 latest. My favorite smiley: flower
Back to top Go down
Mauser

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Ok, I should be able to be there, I may have to leave right at 8 though, which, however looking at the movie, shouldn't be a problem, the run time is 100 min, I'm thinking I might also try to grab the movie from hollywood Monday night, cause last time I told Matt to bring this movie somewhere, he forgot, so just as a back up.

There was also some talk of maybe going to eat somewhere afterwards, anyone interested in that?

Leah: there's a crying face..... Crying or Very sad but you're right no sad face...that's sad...

oh and lol: clown a clown(too bad Jennas not here)
Back to top Go down
Meg

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Were we planning on eating before the movie or after? If we're waiting for Merrett to get back from her interview, do we maybe want to go get food before and pick something up for her?
(Resisting urge to post *all* of the smilies... study ... hehehe.)
Back to top Go down
Sideburns

Sideburns

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:15 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:32 pm

Okay... so, sounds like the plan is to work after school until 5ish, head to food and either meet up with Merrett there or get her something. After food, we go back to school and watch the movie. Does anyone have problems with this? The reason I'm semi-opposed to eating after the movie is that I have to leave at 7:30 and I think Nathan said that he had to leave at 8, and I wouldn't be surprised if other people have to be home at around those times too...
Nathan: You're getting the movie?
Back to top Go down
Mauser

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Yes, I should have it sometime soon here, I also told Bullock to bring it, hopefully we will, it won't hurt to have two copies.

Has anyone told the actors yet? I'd hate to leave them out by not informing them...

Oh something I meant to say in my last post: bounce looks like it's in pain.

but yeah, until five I believe there is rehearsal in the chapel (actually not sure on how late the rehearsal will go), but I will also be in there messing up/trying to fix the lightboard.
Back to top Go down
bobthellama

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 pm

I can meet you guys at food if you call me before you leave school. I'm so excited! This is going to be so much fun. sunny
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm hoping to be there. I have to call in at noon for my last week of jury stuff. No Even if I go in, I'm only there until 4:30 in Hastings. I'm trying to reschedule a lesson to wednesday that I have at 6:15 on Tuesday. I have brass quintet rehearsal at 8 or 8:30 there so I'll be coming in either way.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Proof party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof party!   Proof party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof party!
Page 1 of 1