Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minnehaha Academy Tech Forum

An online meeting place for Minnehaha Academy Tech Interns.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposed tech assignments for Proof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauser

Proposed tech assignments for Proof Empty
PostSubject: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:29 pm

This is a proposal for tech assignments for Proof, it is not something that has to be, but it has resulted from discussions with other techies and what people want to do and what people can do and so on and so forth

Sound:
Sound designer: Addie
FOH: Kyle

Lights:
Light Designer: Nathan (I am also planning on walking Meg through the design process during this play, and I think I could also take on someone as an assistant designer, I'd like to get as many people involved as possible)
Board Op: Meg

Stage Management:
Stage Manager: Leah
Backstage Manager/Assistant Stage Manager: Merrett

Stage:
Backstage/flys: Bill

I think this is right from what I have heard from everybody, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
MR. H
Admin
MR. H

PostSubject: Re: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:37 am

For those of you that were not hanging around today after school, I approve this setup as long as all those listed did. Which, I think they did, so it looks like this is the lineup for the first production. Now, that doesn't mean that everyone else is out and not doing anything....just that these are the folks running things come crunch time. As Nate mentioned, we would like to have a couple people shadow the folks on the list to gain some experience in these positions. We will send some more info out as the production progresses.

Mr. H
Back to top Go down
https://matech.forumotion.net
pvt_mter

pvt_mter

PostSubject: Re: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Ok so if I am backstage/flys and I have TOTAL CONTROL of that then what the ____ is just stage? Is that me to or what?
Back to top Go down
simster898

PostSubject: Re: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Obviously, you do not have total control of the stage, only thing pertaining to the flies and the movement of set pieces. You do not have any control over the actors, unless they are interfering with operations of flies, or the movement of set, or if they walk into sight lines. Otherwise the actors are left to themselves, or if someone is appointed by the director to manage them.
Back to top Go down
pvt_mter

pvt_mter

PostSubject: Re: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Ok nevermind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposed tech assignments for Proof   Proposed tech assignments for Proof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposed tech assignments for Proof
Page 1 of 1